April 2014 was a watershed blogging month for me, I posted almost everyday thanks to the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. Before this I’d barely been posting twice a week, usually memes, but this helped me work through my review backlog. I was also able to talk about bookish topics and I loved that, I’ll definitely be doing more of that!
I didn’t get as many comments as I thought I would, but then again I also wasn’t particularly active either due to work constraints, so there’s that. I did get a lot of traffic though; well, more traffic than I was used to but probably chump change to some of the major bloggers out there. Really though, I didn’t do this for more followers or more comments, I did this for me – so I would become better at the whole posting regularly thing. I did drop off a bit towards the end of the challenge and into the month of May with my posting, but if there’s one thing I’ve learnt it’s the value of a scheduled post.
Here are my posts for this awesome challenge, I can’t wait to do it again next year!
- 31 March 2014 – I’m a Participant in the Blogging from A-Z April Challenge!
- 1 April 2014 – A is for… Adorkable by Sarra Manning (Review)
- 2 April 2014 – B is for… Bookish Adaptations!
- 3 April 2014 – C is for… Changing Covers!
- 4 April 2014 – D is for… DNF!
- 5 April 2014 – E is for… Exchange: Chaotic Goddess Mug o’ Comfort Swap!
- 7 April 2014 – F is for… Five Star Ratings!
- 8 April 2014 – G is for… Giveaway!
- 9 April 2014 – H is for… Hello!
- 10 April 2014 – I is for… Idling, also known as Procrastinating!
- 11 April 2014 – J is for… Jane Austen Mini Reviews!
- 12 April 2014 – K is for… Knee-Slapping at the Funnies: The Melbourne International Comedy Festival!
- 14 April 2014 – L is for… Library!
- 15 April 2014 – M is for… My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Review)
- 16 April 2014 – N is for… Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid (Review)
- 17 April 2014 – O is for… The Other Summer Girl by Sarah D. Towne (Review)
- 18 April 2014 – P is for… Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown (Review)
- 19 April 2014 – Q is for… Quotes!
- 21 April 2014 – R is for… Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando (Review)
- 22 April 2014 – S is for… The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (Review)
- 23 April 2014 – T is for… Tunes: John Mayer’s Born and Raised World Tour
- 24 April 2014 – U is for… Unrealistic Expectations aka The Hype Machine!
- 25 April 2014 – V is for… Vacation!
- 27 April 2014 – W is for… Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller (Review)
- 29 April 2014 – X is for… eXtremely Late!
- 29 April 2014 – Y is for… Young Adult!
- 1 May 2014 – Z is for… Zen Music!